Wednesday, June 8, 2005

poo

My blog page seems to be down - not sure why, but it is. But I am going to write anyway.

The past couple days have been frustrating. I took 6 apointments with Comcast to get my cable and internet installed. The fist 5 they never showed up and neglected to inform me that they wouldn't be coming. They had difficulty actually hooking everything up and in the end Mike came over at 12:30 last night to install the internet and make help move my tv back to where it belongs since Comcast moved and and did not put it back. Anywho, long saga but it is now over with. I don't want to even call them or hear their name anymore.

Work is work. Nothing really new there. Lots to do. We are three months away from our Maritime show, so the stress is building again. Right now I can't wait to go home and go to bed. Make some mac and cheese, zweigles hot dogs and put of comfy clothes and do NOTHING! Sounds perfect. Man, I would leave now if i could.

Lunch today was interesting. Shoe shopping with the office manager Ana. I didn't want to go with her alone, so I made this new girl Kerry go with us. Kerry and I ended up looking all over Lord and Taylor for 45 minutes looking for Ana. We were hungry and wanted to head back to the office to eat - but nooooooooo sir - it was shopping whether you wanted to or not! Ana spent 45 min in a dressing room trying on clothes. It would have been nice if she told us. I am glad it is over, but it took all my enegry to go. Now I am just thinking about my couch!

2 comments:

Sean said...

Comcast is aweful! I had to deal with them in California. They didn't show twice. And the third time they came they didn't bring the right tools to install everything. So I was so frustrated I told the guy to get the hell out of my apartment. Finally, they fourth time they got it right. Screw them baby! :-)

Kyle Wash said...

I didnt realize shopping was so energy consuming.

Yea this comcast group doesnt soudn so hot, if they werent able to get your computer up and running when they were there, instead it took Dad to call them and go through it. Not cool.