Tuesday, June 21, 2005

SLACKERS!

We’re slacking People!! There are three people who don’t seem to understand how to create a post. It is real simple – you click on “create post”, type in that little box that appears, if you choose – spell check (I opt to overlook this option) and then click “publish”. I know I know, you three (Willy, Mike, Marty) have troubles with this, but really, it is simple. We just want to know how you are doing. What you thought of a commercial you saw or hear about your dream from that cat nap you took. Just a hello, we aren’t asking you to write a novel – just a little blurb here and there so we know you are still out there. Willy, how many times do we have to read “Pack your suitcase Alice, we’re outta here?” Mike, you could have been to Bannaroo and back three times by now. Did you ever make it back, if so, are you still recovering? Marty, you didn’t want to let Sean down, but what about the rest of us? We’re people too!

Okay, I best get back to wedding planning and work. After this year, I don’t think I will want to hear the word wedding for a very long time!

4 comments:

Sean said...

I have a WEDDING in September. I am in the WEDDING. After this WEDDING, I never want to hear about WEDDINGS. It's annoying. I'll still go to my WEDDING though. WEDDING is a strange word. Isn't it?

kelly said...

THANKS SEAN! Knew I could count on yoU!

Kyle Wash said...

HAHAH

wedding sounds like wetting when you say it really fast!

mlwash said...

I think people that gripe about others not posting should do a little research before making bold claims.

As for the 'W' word. That is about all I heard about this past Sunday. There was talk of shoes, nail polish, who is going to ride in what car, what color my tie should be.....(I said, tie?). It was all pretty disgusting.