Friday, June 3, 2005

Work,work and more work

Today has been a pretty stressful day. I got to work a little after 8:30 to meet up with Barb. Yesterday when we left, we decided that we were going to decorate our end of the office with the party stuff we used to decorate for our Cinco de Mayo party. So this morning we did that. (It took all of 10 minutes) Then Addy came in and saw us decorating our little hidden area of the office and the three of us ended up chatting until about 10:30. I checked my voice messages and my email - then decided I needed to check my home email as well, you never know who might write that one! I found more interesting emails in my home account - so I decided to keep conversations flowing there. That took me to about 12:30. At this time I decided I needed a break - Lunch time!!! Popped myself a nice big bag of popcorn and headed back to my desk. Now I am singing to the radio, eating my popcorn and planning my afternoon. At three our little end of the office is having our own private party! So that leaves me with close to an hour and a half to get stuff done. I will have to catch up on blog reading, and get some notes out to the fam. I hope I am not forgetting anything. Please let me know if I am. These days are so stressful, it is easy to let something slip by - you know how it goes.

Tonight - dinner. I am thinking pasta. I could go for some pasta. Maybe a little alfredo sause?!

Words of Wisdom:
Don't get so overloaded that you forget to stop and smell the daisy's.

4 comments:

jadam said...

I can sleep a little easier at night knowing that 'global homeland security' is working so hard to keep us safe.

kelly said...

I do what I can!

Sean said...

Life is rough for some! Popcorn, parties, decorations, and blog reading at work?! I want your job!

Kyle Wash said...

Sounds like a rough day!