Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Can't Wait

Part of me can't wait for this show to be over. I am tired of my phone ringing every time I hang up, and when I am on the phone, hearing the pages informing me what lines my calls are being parked on. Half the time, the callers are nice and pleasant - but then there are your rude ones. This morning I was a crankie crankster, and that didn't help. If someone was snapping at me, I wanted to snap back - but of course you have to be nice and tell them, hopefully, what they want to hear. I love the people that call me to make a hotel reservation - "do I look like a hotel to you?" is all I want to say, but I wish them luck with finding one this late in the game. All in all, work is going well. I am doing good with staying on top of things. I am just stressed. My admin sprained her ankle pretty good and can't stand. I am just hoping she went to the doctor after work, I can't have her broken next week, nor do I want her broken (and I mean that in the nice way). Since this is my frist show with EJK, I want my boss to think I am on top of things, I want him to think I can handle it. Yes, everyday he throws more pointless crap my way, and I am getting to the point where I have to tell him what I can do and can't, usually I just say okay. He seems a little taken back when I say it won't be done before the show. (He is having me do stuff for a show that is in Novemeber of next year - yeah, that can wait!)

Okay, well I am off to clear my head and maybe read. Yes - I said read. Now this might be a picture book, but that still counts!

CHRISTINE & SEAN - FOUR DAYS UNTIL YOUR BIG DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not that i'm counting!)

1 comment:

Xtine said...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :)

In all seriousness... things are going quite smoothly. Tomorrow I will head down to Jamestown and then Sean, Will and Kyle will be there Thursday night. Slumber party at my parents house!! :)
I'm looking forward to this weekend... wish I didn't have MORE things to take care of when I get into town but that's life.
Thanks for thinking of us Kelly. Sorry you can't make it!