Saturday, September 10, 2005

Frustration/Tried/Stressed

Okay - If you wanted to read a happy blog, don't read mine.

So things are going well, don't get me wrong. But I am tired. I have the largest show that we put on, and this show is my first show and I leave in a week. I am beyond tired, I am stressed, and I have no releaver. I go to work, and I work. Then I come home to eat and work or think about it. I just really wish my friend mike and I had day off together so we could watch stupid movies and have a beer. Or I wish we could have a beer after work like we used to. But between his work, my work, and him getting ready for his wedding, we will be lucky if we get to see each other once before his wedding. There is always exercise though, right. But when you run, or blade - you think. Usually when I blade for a long period of time it is when I need time to think things though. But I don't want to think. I am tired of thinking. I am tired of waking up at two in the morning and thinking about what needs to be done before I leave for the show. Well in a little less than two weeks I will be able to sleep and be stress free.

Okay, off to work on work. Luckely today, I am working from home.

2 comments:

kelly said...

Okay, three hours after I wrote this, and my friend DJ calls (who has been trying to reach me all week) - I HAVE A BACHELOR PARTY TO ATTEND TONIGHT!!!!!!!! And people say girl's can't go to bachelor parties, Ha!

Xtine said...

AWESOME! Go have fun and get your grove on.... :)