Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Stress Free!

Well I have been catching up on my sleep lately, and boy does it feel good. It was nice to have my first show go extremely well, then it was off to Rochester for a family wedding. Those are always fun. My cousin got married to a girl he stood me up for. He had called me a couple years ago and asked if I wanted to me him and some of his hockey friends out at a bar – now any girl in their right mind wouldn’t turn that down. So off I went to meet up with my nice cousin and his friends. We were supposed to meet at 10, around 11:30 still no sign of my cousin, so I headed to a different bar to meet up with some co-workers, and at midnight my dearest cousin called asking where I was. I informed him what bar I was at and he met up with me, come to find out he stood me up for a girl. So I asked the important questions: “Did you get her number?” and he did, so he was off the hook. And now those two love birds are married. It was a beautiful wedding and the reception was full of dancing and laughter.

So now that I am home, I am enjoying my bed. We are getting along very well. My bed will call my name, and of course, I will be there. It would be rude of me to ignore it, right? But then there is Mr. Alarm. We seem to be having issues again. Mr. Alarm says it is time to get up at 6:30 or 7, I say NO. For some reason, I have been getting into hitting the snooze button. I never did that, but the last 3-4 months, the snooze button and I have become friends and have come to realize it doesn’t do you much good. You fall back to sleep, all happy and warm underneath the covers and ten minutes later you have to peal yourself off the ceiling when the alarm goes off again. Now what fun is that? Okay, so there are days I would love to live in the dream world and pretend that I don’t have to get out of bed, but reality kicks in and so does the grumpiness. Although, I am glad I am not living with Kyle and Willie – they are two peas in a pod. Their alarms can go off for ten minutes before they hear them. How do you ignore that annoying buzzing sound? Well, I am off to think more about how to get back at Mr. Alarm – there has to be a way, and I will find it!

No comments: