Sunday, September 4, 2005

Drama

You would think that four girls would be able to get along for two days - right. It isn't even two full days, it was more like one and a half. Yesterday was the rehersal for the frist wedding I am in. This wedding, a girl I was close friends in High School is the bride, and the other three of us (there were four of us that were close) are bridesmaids. Then there is a girl that we barely knew as her maid of honor. Yea, the four of us are getting along GREAT! Which is rare, because after High School, we definatly have our moments.

Any who this maid of honor, we call her bitch. Now I know that is mean, but I a sorry, it is fitting. At the rehersal yeasterday, the wedding arty was at a table (we most of us) and the groom and bestman were talking to emmy and I, lisa was there, but she was keeping her distance. The bestman asking where is a good, laidback plae to go. So Emmy and I thouh, why do we start at the roost - quiet, pool, darts, lots of tables to talk, and dancing for those that like it. The bestman, since he was from Ohio asked if I would pick him up - Emmy and I were together, so we didn't see a problem with it. We thought we were doing something nice - and everytime we asked the Bride what she wanted to do, she didn't care. When we mentioned starting at the roost - she was game. So emmy and I go to Victor, pick up the groom, bestman, a groomsman and his fiance and head to the Roost.

Anywho, for some reason this made he "bitch" (maid of honor) upset and about 45min into our night, she went off on emmy telling her they her and the bride didn't want her there. DRAMA. So emmy gets up to leave, about to ball - I walk over and say "where are we going next?" Emmy mumbles something about with the bitch said, and I nicely informed the guys that emmy and I are leaving - the bride is shocked and runs after emmy and I go up to the bitch and say "BE NICE!"

Any way - it took an hour to calm emmy down. So we left - and I spent an hour talking to the bestman - who was tryign to help. But we just supervised, and butted in when needed. Anywho. Good thing I hada key to my brothers apt - because I need a place to go. Well off I go shower to go meet up with the grils.

Cross your fingers for a drama free day!!

3 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

sheees... girls..

Sean said...

Oh wow, that sounds aweful! Why would her maid of honor treat you guys like that?? Obviously she has some serious problem interacting with other people.

Xtine said...

SERIOUS drama went down at The Roost!!! I think she was just upset because she forgot to bring her cowgirl boots :)

Seriously - how did the wedding go? Was there a lot of tension? I can only imagine. I hope nothing like that happens at our wedding - I would be in TEARS! I'm surprised Renee didn't get pissed at her maid of honor... I know I would be. I guess it's a lesson for everyone - make sure you like who you choose to be in your wedding party and make sure they'll be nice!!!