Wednesday, February 22, 2006

my bad :(

I have to apologize for what I said in my morning post. I had mentioned a guy that I had a meeting with that gives me a headache...to say the least. When he arrived he asked me to meet him in the office I had set him up in. When I went in, there was a gift sitting on the desk for me, a late valentines gift. Thinking back, he called me on Valentine's Day to wish me a wonderful day and to hope that my evening would be spent with a great guy, I had thanked him and said there is no great guy - but I will have a great dinner myself. He and his wife went out and got me a beautfil glass box with dried flowers in the glass. The point of this, even though he can be a little rough around the edges, I do know he is a very kind person. He doesn't even know me that well, and he is very kind to me. Thank you Bill (even though you don't see this).

No comments: