Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Smiles

Today was a great morning. I get out of the shower, open up my curtains to find that it had just started snowing. It was one of those mornings you wished it were a weekend so you could sit there, drink coffee and watch it snow. (I am not is Rochester anymore - it NEVER snows here.) But just knowing it was snowing, it just made you smile. Even Bart enjoyed sitting his little butt by the window and chancing snow flakes!

My drive to work, I threw in a CD I made two years ago title "Moving to Virginia" - I just wanted to hear what was on there. There was a song from Romeo and Juliet - and then I just started to think back on my Shakespeare class at Purdue - one of my favorite classes I have ever taken. Shakespeare reminds you of all the simple things in a relationship, such as "palm to palm is thy holy palmers kiss." Remember when we were little - it made your week when you held someones hand. Now, if I am dating a guy - how our hands fit together is huge! You want it to be a good fit - but also, you want to feel safe when holding his hand. It is a good feeling.

Also on my drive...my dad came into my mind. The other day, dad asked a very important question, "Why do people use an umbrella in the snow?" As I was driving, and it is snowing the beautiful snow, I see a wierdo using an umbrella. It isn't raining - it's snowing!! Snow doesn't get you nearly as wet - plus, who doesn't like snowflakes on their nose? No umbrella's people - go out there and have a little fun!

Once I got to work, I am walking in and I notice that Hot Guy from floor 7 was walking in front of me!!! This is always a good thing and if you are lucky, this happens once a month. This time - he talked to me!!! Hot Guy actually talked to me. He asked what was on floor five - I said a bunch of wierdos trying to have fun at work. In return I asked what was on floor 7, and he said a bunch or dorks. HEY, I BELONG ON FLOOR 7 THEN!!! He even has manners, he held the doors for me, and let me in the elevator first. Gentleman and Dork, can't beat that.

Well I hope the rest of my day can live up to my morning! I highly doubt it seeing that the guy that gives me the biggest headache will be in the office for a meeting from 12-5. FIVE HOURS OF BEING STUCK IN A ROOM WITH A SHORT OLD GUY THAT THINKS HE IS THE BEST THING THAT WALKED THE PLANET!! He kinda reminds me to dumber (one of the guys that moved mom and dad into their house two years ago - the one that thought that the world wouldn't/couldn't exist with out him!)

I am off!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The guy held the door open for you so he could check out your ass. And I agree... floor 7 is for you my dear.~CP girl

kelly said...

Ew - not ass checkin out!!! And thanks for the honesty!

liam said...

if you wear the right pants, you have a really nice ass, so kudos for jim checkin it out

liam said...

ewww

Kyle Wash said...

ewww that was me above, someone was using my computer...