Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I WANT TO GO HOME

I don’t know what my problem is this week – Monday began and I was happy. It ended with me being tired. Tuesday – tired. Today – tired. I have no motivation to work. None. I spent about a half hour looking at www.retrojunk.com – which I have to say – great site!! You have to go to TV Shows then choose 80’s (well that is what I did at least). But that half hour is gone and now what? I need something to keep me awake until 5:30. I would really love to play a board game – chutes and ladders, candy land, sorry, I WANT TO PLAY!!! Anyone want to come over and play tonight? Although, tonight is dance class, so how about tomorrow night?

Today I hear if my friend got a new job! Then we have to go celebrate. Hopefully Friday or Saturday – I don’t have the energy this week.

Bart – what tell hell is up with him? Last night I was watching tv enjoying a nice cold beer and lots of food. Bart is enjoying jumping on the door every five minutes. When the hell did he start jumping on doors? There was no fly on the door, no spider, or any insect that he would normally chase…the door was clean, yet he was jumping up like a psycho kitty. Usually he meows at the patio door when he wants to go out and play. Jumping on the front door – what weirdo. I think he is taking after P-nut.

So next week my friend is going to be on vacation. I don’t like the idea of her being gone for a whole week. Who is going to joke around me with at work?? Although, I best go take my bummer of an ass someplace else. I do need to email that Jay guy and say enjoy the Iraqi politics with out me. Oh, that was harsh…I will be nice!

No comments: