Monday, May 15, 2006

Purple Dragons and Orange Lollypops

Today, I get out of bed and I am happy. This is extrememly odd for a Monday, but I went with it. This morning, there was no feeling of tiredness or grumpiness, it was just another day. Now, there is tiredness and grumpiness. The day can't go fast enough - I would like to be home, eating whatever it is I want to eat and hang out with my kitty. This morning he seemed all sad, as he usually does on Monday's as I get ready for work. He enjoys the weekends were we have all day to play, as do I. I hate Monday's. It is the farthest day from Saturday (not including Sunday, since I am still home on Sunday's).

I don't know if I told you all about Jay. Jay is a nice guy I met at my show two weekends ago. Very nice guy - intelligent, good looking, great writer. My co-worker kept trying to hook me up with him and she told me that he was trying to talk to me...but me being me didn't notice and kept saying if he wants to talk then he should say something. (I wasn't in the most compasionate mood - I was working.) I get back to work, and there is this wonderful e-mail from him, and asking if we could meet up. Now I am not the kind of girl that will go on a date with a guy when I am still going on dates with another...so I told him work is busy, but how about meeting up for a drink. He replied back saying he was enjoying a nice afternoon having gaterade and reading about Iraqi politics on his front porch. RED FLAG!! I never read about that or drink gaterade...not my bag! My co-worker and I have been laughing about this all day. Can you see me chatting with this guy, he about his dissertation or Iraqi politics and I about country music and how I love monkeys!! I think I am enjoying my time with Justin and my friends. Oh, and Kyle - I can't use the church bit on Jay, he liked that fact that I was wearing my cross, shows what a good Christian I am. So country music it is...I would play dumb blonde, but I ruined that chance when I met him.

Well I am off to kill my last half hour of work somehow. Any ideas??

As for the post title - nothing came to mind but purple dragons and orange lollypops!

No comments: