Saturday, May 13, 2006

Turds

Thursday I tried to do what most people do - sneak out for a long lunch. As I am sneaking out, I get caught. poop! I can never do it, and I am the worst liar...so I had a half hour of PTO docked from my PTO time. YIPPEE!! But it was worth it. I met Justin at Coastal Flats in Tysons for lunch, and I had the best burger. It was the best because it was so messy - my hands were full of ketchup and other condiments they had put on it for flavor, and my face was covered in the same crap - it was great! However, I did find it necessary to call my brother and say my company is all turds since I got caught. I came back with a smile though!! :)

Last night I hung out with Tim (a friend from Wegmans) and his brother. His brother is one that loves attention, and Tim is the quiet one. I prefer Tim's personality...but his brother was fun to be around. We grabbed a couple beers and Tim and a I laughed while his brother got hit on by someone twice his age!! This lady was trying to get him to dance to a horrible song (that she loved) in a bar that no one was dancing. I enjoyed it!

Today, I am going to clean my place and if the weather keeps up, help dad take a tree down in their yard. The yard and house are beginning to look more like my parents taste. Very simple, yet it has flare.

Happy Frog Jumping Day!!

1 comment:

Sean said...

Turds? Haha.