Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yet another Turds-day

Ahh, today I almost over. Almost being the key work. I wish I was having one of those days where I was thinking about seeing purple people easters eating orange popsicals, but i am sad to say, it is not one of those days. It is just a typical day. Bart woke me up at 5am running around in circles as if he was running a 10k race. Someone failed to tell him that they don't hold 10k races in our home. Sean, you really need to make sure you inform my cat of this next time he hangs out with P-nut. I swear that dog puts ideas in Bart's head.

Yesterday was rather odd...my boss pulled me in his office to "chat" and chat we did. We did the work talk, then I asked about his daughter, moved on to him taking a half day on Friday, then i bounced to me - how he wants me to find a nice guy. I was like WHAT. He was being truely sincere, but it as just funny. He told me he wants me to find someone that compliments me. So I told him that I was getting to know a guy, who is very nice. Conversation ended shortly after and I went home. This morning I go in his office to say good morning, and he pulls me in to sit, full of smiles, and said "maybe this guy could be the one!" Yes, my boss can drive me crazy, but he sure has his cute moments. I told him to slow down..we are still getting to know eachother, but thanks for the hopes. It is nice to know he cares and wants me to be happy. I think he wants me to be more than my job, and yes, he can still drive me nuts!!

Christine and Sean - please drive safe. I wish I was going to be in town so I could see you while you are in W. Virginia. Christine, I wish you the best of luck with you new position and I hope you the world of happiness. Sean, please get Christine there safely! I love you both very much and I will truley miss having you 6 hours away.

I best get ready to head out. Have some work to do before "the boy" comes over.

No comments: