Sunday, September 3, 2006

Body - Owies!

Yesterday, when I woke up I had a decision to make...work on actual work. Or take my work frustrations out while working on my place. Since Jessy comes in about a month and I have a show in between that, which causes me to lost about 2-3 weekends to work on my place I decided to hit my place and hit it hard. Today - OWIES!

I tore up the carpet, pulled staples and strubbed the floor (on my hands and knees) with pine sol. I would rather have wooden floors that are clean - that don't look so purtty, than that nasty carpet!

Did the same in my bed room!


Oh, and Dad and I cut the whole for a new, larger window leading to the kitchen. Today we are framing it and the base will be a bar area. Then tomorrow or tonight, I am going to paint the kitchen a daker shade of blue than what you see in the living and dining rooms! Oh - all the dumpster runs are done as well. So I only looked white trash for a couple hours. Very disappointing I know!!


Bart, he was beat after a long day of work. We started at 7:30 and ended at 7 last night. Good thing he had his blankie to cuddle with!

Today - hit up home depot and keep going. Any one up to giving me a message? Man, I could really go for one!

2 comments:

Sean said...

Your place looks great Kelly. I really like the window to/from the kitchen.

Kyle Wash said...

I love the new window in the kitchen, really opens things up, you must love it!