Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Wegmans

I went to PA this past weekend to hang out with a Wegmans friend. I don't have the opportunity to see him that often since, he lives a drive away and with our different schedules, it is difficult. But it was time for my DJ fix. He was one of the first people I met when I started at Wegmans in Dulles, and he was the first person I supposedly slept with. Gotta love the rumors! Man, you talk to one person in that place, and every one has you sleeping with that person. The only time that really bothered me is when stuff when around about my married friends and my boss. Other than that, it's just pillow talk talkin!

Any who, DJ and I went to a couple different places and ended up at a bar with an upstairs karaoke bar! That is where we stayed. We had a blast making fun of people singing and singing along. Although, it didn't take much to get us laughing, we were both tired. However, this was the same night the Michigan State vs. Notre Dame Game was on and if you know me, you know I had a blast causing trouble with all the Notre Dame people in the bar!! After all, it isn't my fault that they had to hear the truth about Notre Dame sucking from me. :) I am an angel! DJ is great; he just lets me have my fun, sits back and laughs. I let Dj do the drinking; he needed a good night out. At about 1:30 I took him home and tucked him into bed, and then I hit the couch. Oh, and while he is a little inebriated, I got him to agree to be my new back up date. This way, when I need a date for a function, and I don't have one, he will go with me. Since I lost my back up to a new "girlfriend", I needed to find a new one.

Any who, I best get to work. Accounting issues just arose, and I need to start looking into how to fix it! The week I need to make Cini Chili!! I am craving it.

No comments: