Friday, September 22, 2006

Oh, the good food i had

Today I am a bit more awake, so I have been catching up on my blog reading. Sounds like everyone is doing well. I am trying to get back into the slower work pace, and I just have to say, I am liking it. Although this morning, my alarm was blaring, tv was on - but what woke me up was a text message coming from Steph asking me if she could wear kakhi's to work today. This text came at 8:20. I am supposed to be at work by 9. So today, sorry - shower will come later!!

I am sitting here, reflecting on the food I ate while in NYC. Saturday night I arrived at the hotel around 9, due to missing my flight for being at the wrong airport. That called for room service, french onion soup and a side of sauteed mushrooms! Yummy! Sunday I hit up Starbucks for coffee, man that place is expensive. For lunch I had a medium pizza - can't beat the NYC pizza. Dinner, five of us went to Little Italy for the festival and ate at Novella. That was delicious! Monday, the guys from the night before brought me breakfast, which was extremely nice of them. They know at the shows I don't really get to eat - so they bring me bananas and muffins that I can shove in my mouth here and there. Dinner about 20 of us went to Cafe Un, Dux, Tous - FANTASTIC FOOD. As an appetizer I ordered onion soup, entree - filet with peppercorn sause, desert - doubledecker chocolate cake. I left a happy camper. Tuesday I didn't eat that well - no time. Wednesday the guys brought me food in the morning again, since they didn't see me eat the day before, which was nice of them. Then before we all got on the plane to head home, there is a great pizza place at LGA - we hit that up and I scarfed since I had barely eaten for two days. Ahh, the good times.

Okay, I think I have put off listening to my voicemail long enough. I best get my butt in gear before our debriefing of the show.

No comments: