Saturday, April 2, 2005

Google

Have you ever googled yourself?? I hung out with this guy and he had googled my dad - and it was amazing how much he found. I thought about it for a while, and then I thought that can be pretty scary. So I get to work the next morning, boot my computer and decided to google myself. Not much, basically the only stuff on me is because of the job I have now. So then I googled this guy, my dad, my old boss...not finding too much - but it is kinda fun.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN! How does it feel to be getting older? Do you feel old yet? There are days when I certainly do.

Well I am off - work to be done. And it is majorly thundering - i HATE thunder!

1 comment:

Sean said...

Thanks Kelly! No, I like getting older. No shame in that. Besides, what fun would it be if we always stayed the same age and nothing changed? :-) Take care and have a good day.