Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Happy 4th of July!!

Today is a great day, and I hope everyone enjoys it!

Yesterday at work I think I did a total of 15 minutes worth of work. No offices were open, at least not the places I interact with. I was okay with this though. It gave me time to catch up with people were at work. I talked to Adam for a while. Adam is a Michigan fan, and I had sent him a bunch of Purdue pictures! We bantered for a bit, then I went back to the paperclip war I am having with Matthew. It has been going on now for about three weeks, and it is just beginning. It makes the day fun. At noon, our COO came around informing us all that our CEO was letting us out at 2:30. I was in shock. We never get out that early.

At 2:30 I was out the door! I came home and went to the pool, it was very hot. Since I am not a huge pool fan, I lasted maybe, maybe 40 minutes. After that I came home to do what I had planned on doing, bake, toilet, floor. Okay, so I did one of those. I baked the zucchini bread. Then I got on the computer and didn't get off until 8:30. By that point I was starving and wanted dinner. After dinner I wasn't in the mood to really do anything - I ate too much, so I watched Top Gun. Jessica called and invited me to a gathering a someones house, but I didn't feel like getting all "cute" to have a couple beers. So that was that.

This morning I was going to go running or find where the O&D trail is in MD or another trail and blade for a while. I haven't bladed in over a year. :( After that, I need to hit the toilet and the floor. Then get ready to food!!! Very important that i prep myself for eating! Steak, hot dogs (Zweigles of course!), deviled eggs, taters, veggies on the grill, and ice cream sundae's! I best go have some food now to get me started for the day!

Have a great 4th! Be safe!

No comments: