Wednesday, July 19, 2006

two days and counting!

Yesterday, a co-worked gave me tickets to attend a function at the Kennedy Center. It is actually a fundraiser, and the seats are $150 per seat or sold through sponsorships. However, his wife's company is the organizer, so he was given some tickets to give out. He gave me two tickets, so me and a date could attend. That is great, it should be a great night, and I am thrilled my co-worker asked me to go. The major question - who will go with me? I would ask Tim, but he just attended a concert with me, and it will give him the wrong idea if I ask him to attend this with me. Mike is having back surgery two weeks before, so he is out. Ryan, he wouldn't act appropriatly, so he is out. Ted is never in town. I don't have anyone to go. Any suggestions? I have until August 8th to come up with someone, but they at least need to have manners, since this is a function that we need to act our age, but it should be fun!

On the other hand, things are good. Two and half more days until VACATION!! Not that I'm counting down or anything! Last night was nice, my parents got me a TV stand for my birthday and we put that together as we put my furniture back in the living and dining rooms. My place looks beautiful with the hardwood floors. It is cozy and amazing. I would like to get some area rugs, but right now, I don't want to cover up the hardwoods. Sooo pretty!!

Well I am off to finish my wonderful lunch. Have a good wednesday!

3 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

You will ahve to show me pictures of your 'new' floor at vaccation!

Sean said...

You know what's strange? I can't live in a place that has a lot of carpeting. Carpeting makes me sneeze.
dmaacltq

Xtine said...

Wow! Sean made a great point. I agree with him...

dmaacltq :)