Friday, July 7, 2006

Weekend Plans

I am beginning to make my weekend plans. Who am I kidding, I have been thinking about weekend since Monday! Every day this week, it has felt like Friday. And today, it is actually Friday, finally.

This weekend I would like to have a bit of fun. As suggested by Dan, a fellow blogger, I am going to hit up the Old Post Office to get a good view of the monuments, and on my out grab some ice cream on the 1st floor at Ben & Jerry's! That will make my walk more enjoyable as I head over to the American Art Museum. I haven't gone on lineto the American Art Museum web site; I don't want to spoil my fun. There is something about walking in and see everything for the first time. You just can't pass that moment up! After the art museum I am considering taking in an Einstein planetarium visit. It's been over a year since I have gone to see the stars. Either that or I can find a nice park at night and lay on the grass until I am happy with how many constellations I have found. Either way, I am happy.

Other than my DC fix, I am working on my floors. They are coming along nice. Last night I was a bit lazy, I only took the staples out of the dining room floor. So I have yet to do the living room, and then disinfect the floor. That will probably be in store for tonight. I could go out and try to meet people, but you know that won't happen.


I am off to continue with my daily fun at work. Have a good weekend!

No comments: