Sunday, October 3, 2004

My Favorite Name

Okay, so I know you all thought this move to Virginia would open my eyes. Well I thought I would tell you all that I have finally come across something very important. Now who it is important to is yet to be determined. As you can tell from the title (unless you are a moron) we are talking about my favorite name. I have had plenty for choose from, but I think I have norrowed it down. Now this was a lengthy process and very strenuous, as you can probably guess it lots of thought. But it is something that had to be done, and I took the time in my busy schedule to do so. Lets just dig right in and run down the short version of my long list...

First there is A. Buttolph - now how can you not laugh when BUTT is apart of a name. Okay, call me second grade, I don't care - it's funny! Next would have to be J. Jagoonana. For some reason when ever I say it I start laughing. Try it, I bet ya you'll laugh! Then there is Sum Sum. Not many people have the same name for their first and last name. So I thought that was pretty clever. Cookie, now that is a name I have a hard time calling a lady in her 40's, Cookie. It's her name...but it makes me want a cookie! But hands down, the winner goes to Khahn Dang. I LOVE IT! It makes you smile. I wish it were my name. It isn't funny, it's khahn dang, what else can you say about it! It Rocks! It just flat out rocks. But I can't say anything to him, I don't want to sound like a complete jerk and offend him. So we (about 5 of us) keep it to ourselves, well until I decided to share this with you all.

Words of Wisdom:
If you haven't jumped on the Purdue bandwagon yet, you best hurry or I will sit on you. (Just remember, my nickname is SWAMPY and I need to go to Fat Kids Camp!)

4 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

Dang! I wish I had that in my name, maybe I'll change mine to Michael Kyle DANG Wash that would be cool.

I think you should lookinto your fatuation with names, I'm afraid your having too much fun at others expense where they cannot help it.

Do you need a helmet? We can get matching ones with little mirrors.

liam said...

first i have to say: wierdo! Second khahn dang really isnt that funny. Now Sum Sum is funny. you could say " can i get Sum Sum". it works both ways!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kell, is Willie on your "special friend" list. If not, he should be. ;) Julie

liam said...

Im not sure if i want to be designated as a "special friend". im a little scared. hold me?