Sunday, October 3, 2004

Work Trip?? Maybe

Lets see, my week. This week has been one of those weeks where I have been completely frustrated. Work. That is all I have to say. Now don't get me wrong, I love my job. I have fun...but this week I haven't smiled much. There is no communication at work, now that is no secret - EVERYBODY knows it. And let me just say, it gets annoying and frustrating and aggrivating. I am still new to Wegmans since CP (Chase) doesn't count. No one tells me information that would be nice to know. Last night, I am at my friend Matt's apt having a beer after work, and he decided to give a heads up that they might send me to rochester to get trained. Now don't you think they would have thought of that BEFORE I came down here. From what I hear, they want to send Cathy as well, she doesn't have a full understanding of wegmans either. Now let me tell you about Cathy. She could be my mom, yet she has more of a life than I do. She internet dates and meets all these guys out at bars. A great girl, she makes me laugh...but I am laughing becuase it is stuff I would never do. I really can't imagine my manager send the two of us to rochester for two weeks together - if this did actually play through. The two of us in a hotel room - I would be interesting!

Words of Wisdom:
If you are not yet a Purdue fan - then you are an idiot. HELLO! Notre Dame 16 - Purdue 41 What else can I say!! Become one fast - or you will lose out on tons of fun!

2 comments:

liam said...

comin to rochester. hell yea!!! party it up with my girl!!

Anonymous said...

I just spoke with Matt on the phone and Wegmans really feel that you would learn more if you spent 2 weeks in Germany. They are trying to go bakc to their roots of small markets and such, and since there are so many in Germany, they feel it would be best to send you here. Unfortunately, there are no hotels here whatsoever, so they asked if we would host one of you two ladies in our home. Of coutse we chose Cathy. You can stay with our neighbors across the hall who have 2 bratty kids and are so loud during their special "mommy and daddy time" at night, that 2 floors below here the mating. But if you are good, you can have dinner at our house. So start packing. YOu leave in the morning. ~ If you don't know who this is, you will no longer need fat kid camp, but mentally-handicapped camp.