Saturday, October 9, 2004

Stessful day

Now today was a stressful day, it didn't start out that way, but it was. I got up and went to mom and dad's since it was my day off and a weekend day, so I got the chance to see both parents. We had egg mc muffins for breakfast (I had two!) then sipped coffee for a bit. Then we went to IKEA. Mom and Dad had never been there before and it is a pretty neat place to see. After that, we went back to Bethesda to eat lunch. Then we ate ice cream to wash down out lunches. (We only do what we have to do!) Then it was back to watch the Purdue/Penn State game. Purdue played horribly...we were hanging on at every second. But we won, we had to win. Purdue rocks, but we just weren't using all our strengths today. It was 20-13, to close for comfort. A game where you were sitting on the edge of your set thinking "come on Purdue, pull it together!" They didn't, but somehow they pulled it off!


Now let me tell you about last night. I went out with some people from work. We went to a club in DC called H2O (Kyle that is stands for water in chemist terms). This club was amazing. You had to be dressed to the nines to get in. No jeans - so I was shocked that I went. It was a $20 cover, but we had free VIP passes. Not sure how we got them, but we did. This club had five different rooms to dance in. They all had different music, so we bounced from room to room. I felt bad, I was kinda mean - but I had fun. I would only dance with the people I went with - NO OTHER GUYS. I was pretty stern about it too. This guy came up behind me and started dancing with me so I stopped dancing and turned around and told him no. The three guys I was with thought it was funny. I didn't get home till 3 - and yes I slept the whole way back! It was a long drive home. Out of eight people three drank and two were in the same car as me for the drive back and one was puking the whole way home. YUMMY! But don't worry, I still slept through it all!

Words of Wisdom:
Choose your friends wisely. The ones that are there at the end of the night are true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So if you couldn't wear jeans, you went pantless?? Hmmm... that's a new one for you Kell. Sorry I missed it.

liam said...

hmmm! once again, i tried getting you to go out, but now that your in virginia/dc, its nothin but party time!
see guys when she lived here she was an old married poop who went to bed at 930-10pm everynight. forget about getting her to stay up any later,let alone go out. have your fun hon, cause im crushed!

by the way good going on getting into H20. never been there myself, but heard good things