Monday, October 11, 2004

NEEDED:

Looking for someone who is organized, well manered and has their own place to sleep. If you like picking up clothes after me and washing my dishes - then you will be perfect. (Julie, sorry - you can't be my stalker and my nanny.) If you want to be my nanny, great, you can start today! As for pay, don't expect it!

I am sitting her in my apt thinking, I need to wash a couple dishes, vacuum, and put my folded clothes away. Nothing big right, it is just doing it. Oh I wouldn't mind getting the bathroom cleaned as well. So that would be like 45 minutes of work right there. But like I said, it is doing it, that is the only problem. Oh, I also need to go and get more black socks for work, maybe new comfy shoes for work, and another white button down. Fun stuff right there I am telling ya. Okay, well here I go. To shower and enjoy shopping for a bit, then come home to clean.

Hopfully this will end with a fun night with Mike. He has never seen Top Gun. I think he grew up on Mars. His Finace is in Rochester with work for the night, so I get to babysit. THANKS KELLY (she does have a great name though, doesn't she!)

Words of Wisdom:
When someone calls offering to invite you a dinner that they know you love, make sure you go knowing that they will be asking you for something.

1 comment:

Kyle Wash said...

Just move into a new apartment. That way you leave themess behind and get a fresh new clean place. Sounds logical to me.