Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Three down, Two to go!

Oh yea, you know what I am talking about - work. Tomorrow I have off, then two days to go until the start of a new week. But before the new week starts, there is camping. I am not sure where, I just know that there will be a camping trip with one person I know, and others that I don't. (yea, that means I am trying to make new friends.)

One thing I realized that I really miss having at work is that person you can get a good hug from. At CP I always had a friend that when a hug was needed, he was there. And vice versa. We were there for eachother, although we faught like no other. (and now we are friends, go figure) Today was one of those days that you just needed a hug, and everything would have been okay if you could have gotten that hug to know that everything was okay. So that hug reassurance wasn't there, but I got by anyhow - just barely.

Camping will be fun...or so I am counting on it to be fun. I need it to be fun. I need that stress releaver. We all can use that at some point. Although last night I did kick major butt in Euchre and darts. Oh yes, you heard me right! My euchre partner, Tim, and I kicked butt - I won two games in a row by going alone! Then we (Tim, Joe, Brien, and I) played darts...I won with 233 points - no joke. I cleared everything out super fast except the 16's, then just got points until I finished closing out the 16's. I can never hit the 16's so I decided to rack up my points while I tried. Lets just say, Joe is not good when it comes to losing. He gets pretty punchy. It was funny at first, but then you just wanted to tell him to lighten up - IT'S JUST A GAME. All in all, it was a good night even though the Yankee's game was on. (kidding willy!)

Words of Wisdom:
Let the guy win (if you are a girl). It makes life so much easier. If they lose, all they do is grip and say you cheated or they weren't into it. (lies of course)

2 comments:

Sean said...

I want to go camping! Actually in California there is plenty of hippies to go camping with! It's fun too, all they do is talk about the Earth and how it's being contaminated by humans. LOL. Then leave!! Oh, they also smoke weed like no other. Not a huge fan, but I tolerate it. :-)

liam said...

oh yeah, i think i left something on the stove. that was a lovely story, going camping, making new friends, woo hoo! Go Yankees!!!!