Sunday, October 17, 2004

Two Things

FIRST, camping. Yes, it was great. I forgot how relaxing it is just to sit there by the fire with a couple friends. It was great to be around Chris again. I have known him since first grade, and to be around him is just very comforting. He is a friend that will always be there, and I think I will always have that crush on him that I have had since first grade. Don't worry Kyle, you would love him, and I don't think we would ever really date. Chris had brought along one of those questions books that have thousands of questions for kids to ask eachother...so we did that since most of us didn't know each other. My favorite was: If you could have the power to see the future or talk to animals which one would you choose? Or if you could switch shoes with someone for a week, would you? It made for a good night, well that and the hot chocolate with the peppermint shnops (sp?). For those of you who were worried, we had a girls tent and a boys tent!

SECOND, work. For those of you who were little curious georges out there (like me), I am working Monday thru Thurday this week. Now if you have your math straight, you would notice that is a four day work week. But don't you worry, I am getting paid for five. You ask how, let me inform you. On Saturday, Cathy (my coworker) and I will be venturing to Rochester to work at the Penfield store for a week. (willy - a week meaning five days, i know you get confused easily - hehe) I was hoping to be there for Kyle's birthday, but I will be two days late, please forgive me! Well I just thought I would give you a warning. I will probably want to show Cathy were my BIG brother lives.

Well that is all my news. I am off to get some stuff done once again. Gotta love those days off where you still have to work. LOVE IT!

Words of Wisdom:
IF YOU EVER CALL ME MOCKING PURDUE AGAIN, YOU MAY NOT LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW (willy)
for everyone else:
what are you most proud of (about yourself)? Use that in everyday, it will make you feel good.

3 comments:

Sean said...

I've played the question game with Kyle before. It was more like, "If you had to have sex with Roseanne Barr or Rosie O'Donnell, who would it be?" Along those lines. Not nearly as classy as the question game you played.

Anonymous said...

You should have played truth, dare, double dare, promise to repeat. Then spin the bottle, and finished the evening off with the board game we all played at sleepovers where you try to figure out which boy likes you with the phone. You know what I am talking about. Ya. That would have been a blast!

Glad you had fun though.

As for this Chris guy, I don't think so. You have too many men in your life to manage. Tom called me all weekend worrying that you were going to leave hime for Adam or Mark. Oh. So many men Kelly.

liam said...

Purdue lost. get me a beer Kyle and Kelly!