Saturday, December 11, 2004

Bla

First, don't call me a baby - it really makes me mad. I was making Maria and I laugh at work last night, just becuase it was a bad night at work and it worked for Maria and I. We laughed and it was exactly what we needed. It didn't harm anyone else, no one knew, but mike. Mistake there, but you know what - Maria and I laughed and that is all that mattered. We needed a laugh, and it was at my expense, no one elses. Engough on that.

Other than that - things are pretty good. I still need to get things together for Christmas. I have my secret santa gift to get still and a couple friends. So lots to do, little time. I am just waiting to see what I work next week, so I can see what time I have to get things done.

Okay, Well I am off to drink more coffee. Enjoy your days.

2 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

Laughing is the best medicine in the whole wide world. Thats a fact. And I like to say if you can't laugh at yourself, you have no buisness laughing at others. Unles your laughing at Willy, thats okay in my book.

Sean said...

Coffee! Bless your heart Kelly.