Friday, December 3, 2004

Christmas Spirit

Well I have been starting to decorate my apartment for Christmas. This meaning I have been playing the elmo and Rosie song (Do you hear what I hear?) over and over and over again! This would drive my family bonkers, but hey, I like it! Mom came over in the freezing cold (41, she had to wear a sweatshirt to deal with that temp! hehe, i crack my self up!) to help me decorate. As I was bring my Christmas stuff out I had realized that I had left my little cute tree at my old apt by accident. So now I have the one that Mom and Dad used in the hotel last year for our little Christmas. I will probably put my ornaments on it today. Just for fun. I have everything else up though. When I decorated my room last year it seemed like I had a lot, but now that I have an apt to decorate, I feel that it isn't very Christmasy yet. I am working on it though. I still have to get some garland or something to get the pine smell in here!

A side note. I left work two days ago, in my button down shirt, and gee I was cold. It has been in the low 40's lately. This bringing us to wear sweatshirts or sweaters - no real jackets yet. So I was thinking yesterday while driving home. It is december and I am in a sweater, no jacket, no mittens, no hat - pretty neat! I am wondering if I will need a coat, a hat, a scarf, and mittens. Well that is all the thought for me now.

Off to take revenge on a kitty!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kell, you need a stocking for Santa to fill with goodies.... or coal. :) Julie