Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Good Night

Hey, it's been one of those days. My head is pounding and the nice cold beer isn't helping. So that means I am about to hit the couch. I paid the bills after cleaning up a bit. The beer was refreshing, but didn't relax me enough to lose the pounding. But hey, I have the day off tomorrow and all I have to do is come up with what mike and I are going to do tomorrow. I want to say watch a movie and hang and eat - we ALWAYS eat, but I feel bad - I say that every week. If it were warmer I would say find a play ground - but it isn't warm enough. Any ideas??

2 comments:

Sean said...

Happy New Year Kelly!

Sean said...

You guys could go buy canvas and paint. Or you could redecorate your apartment. Or have a food fight. Or go out and take pictures of each other. Hmmmmm, you could play cards or a board game. You could drive around and explore your new neighborhood. Ummmmm, you could cook something you've never cooked before. You could watch TV and laugh at commercials together. Ummmmm, I can't think of anything else right now. Bye!