Thursday, December 9, 2004

Dodgeball

Last night after work I hung out with mike. We got a six pack of beer, food (although that should go with out saying) and we headed back to his and Kellie's place to watch a movie. The movie of course was Dodgeball. If you have not seen it - SHAME ON YOU! It is a Kyle, Sean, and Willy kind of movie. It is soo dumb that it is hilarious. The Fresh Prince song was in it as well, and we HAD to do that dance - twice! When we were done watching, we went back to the Fresh Price song, which is about half way through and watched it through again. It is that good. Kellie got home frome work and thought we were crazy - but that is all good! She even joined me in the "say my name" dance! Sometimes you just need to sit back, kick up your heels and have a good ol' kid time. Although, that seems to be everytime I am around those two.

So the moral of my post. Watch Dodgeball if you don't want to think, but you want to laugh!


2 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

I remeber that 'say my name' song. I dont really care for it. But I'm glad you ahve founf someone to singit with you. To find someone that, ummmm well, to find someone to dance and sing that song with you, is quite a miracle. It is rare.

kelly said...

HEY - IT IS FUN, IF YOU WOULD ONLY TRY IT YA POOP!