Tuesday, December 21, 2004

HI

Okay, well I thought I would show you who I hang out with when I am not at work. I know, the thought of people willing to hang out with me is difficult to grasp - but somehow they do it. They wear nose plugs from time to time, but I overlook that! I have mentioned Mike and Kellie a lot. I have lots of fun with them. There is also Brien and Ryan. Okay, at the store the front end management level (from bottom up) goes coordinator, STL, Front End Manager, Service Manager. Ryan is a coordinator, Mike is the FE Manager, and Brien is the Service Manager. So it is pretty interesting when we all hang out, each of those steps are represented! Mike and Brien grew up in Newark together and they still work together - that is pretty neat! Ryan is from Brockport - then there is me. I tried to get a picture of Kellie, but she wouldn't let me. I don't blame her. Well there ya go. I am off to watch Dodgeball, yes again, then maybe again! I have to watch all I can before I have to give it back to Mike. Although I had to promise to wear the dodgeball head band while watching it - let me just say, I look darn good in that thing! If you're lucky, you will get a picture of it!

No comments: