Monday, December 27, 2004

Christmas

My Chirstmas was a tiring one, but a fun one. I didn't get much sleep - I went to bed around 3 and was up at 4:30. Left my apt around 5:30 to go pick up Mike and Kellie to head off to Dulles airport for an 8 o'clock flight to Rochester. Now as we flew, I was expecting to see a white Christmas as we landed, for that is why I really went. (don't tell my family that!) Nope! GREEN everywhere, so that was a waste of my ticket! Willy picked my up at the airport, all showered and ready for the day, I would have to say that I was impressed! As we are heading back to Willy and Kyle's place Kyle called all excited he beat me to it saying Merry Christmas. Little did he know I was in the car with Willy about a half mile down the street from him. It was great. I got him off the phone as soon as i could, and let me say, that wasn't easy - he was wanting to chat - and me I was was wanting coffee! When I surprised Kyle he went bug eyed - it was great. It took him a bit to grasp the fact that I was standing right in front of him, then he gave me a big hug. Willy went to his room to wrap his mom's gift as i drank my coffee and chatted with Kyle. When Mom and Dad arrived, I was sitting in the living room with Willy and dad was the first to walk in - he said "What are you doing here?" then mom followed behind and say me and I said Merry Christmas and she cried in shock that i made it! I gave my hugs, told them that Willy was behind it all with me, and I would have to say they were all pretty happy! We had a nice relaxing morning then we went off to Chris's for the family gathering.

They were very surprised as well. I was talked into changing my flight to the next morning - so I did. It was a nice day.

Morning was the best, having breakfast with my family (yes willy that means you too!) and relaxing.

I hope you all had a nice Christmas as well!

3 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

We are so happy that you came out, big huge surprise! I'm glad you had fun while you were here.

mlwash said...

So, what were you doing there? It was great that you came to sunny Rochester for the day! I was not really happy about having a Chistmas without us all being together. I know there will be a time when that will occur, but, we can reserve that for another year. Thanks for coming.

liam said...

yup yup. great and stuff. come again. bye