Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Christmas Spirit

I have to say, I am getting there. I am really really trying. I want my apt to be completely decorated. Today mom came over and helped me set up a fake tree. I know, it's fake - but you aren't supposed to have a real tree in an apt. They think we might catch the place on fire. HELLO, I'm a girl, not a guy. Girls wouldn't do such things! So anywho...now i am putting the lights up. Although, that is Dad or Kyle's job, but I won't say anything. Two nights ago I made cookie cut outs, and yesterday I decorated them with mom. That was fun. Mom was funny, she was like that three year old putting gobs of icing on the cookies so that it ran over the edges and got ALL OVER the counters! It was a great time.

All right, back to decorating the tree.

LATER ALIGATORS!

i wanna post a pic, it is a lovely one of my brother! Hope you all like it!

2 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

I ahve to say I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit. Its hard. Work and money seem to be so much more of a stress this time of year. I like Thanksgiving.

I dont know whether to look forward to the picture of me or to dread it.

mlwash said...

I like Thanksgiving too.

So -- where is the picture?

And, 'Fake' is such an ugly word. How about 'reusable'?