Wednesday, April 6, 2005

Fleece Thief

Have you ever had a fleece that you really liked? Yea, me too. But then you let some shmuck borrow it, becuase you are being that nice person that you are, and then they take it. They automatically think it is theirs to keep! HELLO - I WANT MY BLACK AND BLUE FLEECES BACK THANK YOU! And if you don't return them, I am so sending my possie out to haunt you! Oh yea, that means Red, Blue, Trent, and Styles (my bad ass friends) will be after your butt! Yea, whos shakin now!

So yea, the Twigster is doin good. Kinda tired, but pretty wired. I had dinner with 2500 of my closest friends tonight. Okay, well maybe it was my boss and some congressmen and legistlature's and cheif firefighter's from all over. Interesting night. Learned lots - and I got a really neat bobble head. Oh, I also found a new type of wine I like, and when I think of the name I will share it with you. If I don't, your loss cos it was really good!

Well I am off to bed. To bed to bed they said! And to the fleece theaf - I'M WATCHING YOU!

3 comments:

Sean said...

We'll get the bastard! We are out to protect those who own fleeces! Blue (Me), Red, Trent, Feebie, and Styles will bust some ass. We are The Rock Star Posse! (Hi Kelly, hope everything is going well, can't wait to see you again.)

Kyle Wash said...

The rock star possie is in full effect, Red here represenin. We will fully bet the crap out of any fool who think they can get away with stealin your Flecii. We pity the foo!!!

kelly said...

I knew you guys would have my back! That's why out possie kicks ass!