Saturday, April 23, 2005

HAPPY EARTH DAY (yesterday)

Kyle and sean are always posting all these pictures. So I have decided to do the same thing. But one thing - I have to go and take some. So that is my plan. But then, I have to remember how to put them onto the blog. MAN - the things you have to remember these days.

This week was a good one. Work is getting hectic. We have a show in three weeks in Mexico City. Lots to do, with little time left. Wenesday and Thursday I hung out with fleece boy and his friends. Wednesday I was able to show off my incredable poker skills. Man, it is embarrassing how GOOD I am. I felt bad for those who were playing with me. Thrusday we went to Clarendon Ballroom (I think that is the name of the place) to see his roomies friends band. I liked them - very good! I think you all would have liked it to. There I was able to show off my amazing talents in the dancing category. Oh yea, no shame there. We did "the shark" and other idiotic things that, of course, made us look cool. Well at least we probably gave people a good laugh - but I had fun.

Well I am off to get my stuff ready to move. (I figured I should start to make the move easy) And to shower. I think Julie and Peter can smell me in germany. (although, that is what I was aiming for!)

Words of Wisdom:
Laugh at yourself. If you can't do that, then how can you walk through life with having any sort of fun?

1 comment:

Shafter79 said...

Use www.flickr.com