Thursday, April 14, 2005

Friday Mode

I have been in Friday mode since Monday afternoon, well make it Monday morning. And it hasn't just been me, it has been the whole office. The CEO was out of the office Monday and Tuesday, so that wasn't much of a help. Then there was Wednesday, and on Wednesday everyone was looking forward to today (Thursday) because we had a happy hour beginning at 4:30. When you know you are getting beer, at work, at 4:30 - who can think about work. NOT ME! So there went Wednesday. Then there was today, Thursday, and that brings me back to the beer statement. Now today's happy hour was thrown by the technology division, and my division (the security division) is throwing the next happy hour one May5th, Cinco de Mayo!!! So tomorrow my boss it having a Top Secret meeting on our happy hour. Today there were games, it was a Russian theme - which ment vodka shots (I passed, not a vodka fan), and really good food. So ours will be a Mexican theme (hello! Cinco de Mayo, keep up here!), and we are thinking sombraro's, sunglasses, mustaches, and margarita's baby! Oh yea, it will be the BEST! We might even throw in a pinata! Well I am off to get ready for Friday - only the best day of the week. This takes lots of preparation - I need to start my relaxation process, get ready for the weekend. As you can tell, it was a pretty stressful week.

Oh, I stole once fleece - two to go! Oh yea fleece boy - IT'S ON!

1 comment:

Kyle Wash said...

That sounds like alot of fun! Seems like everyone gets along together at your work then if you throw happy hours parts once in a while! You should get two others and dress up like the three amigos from that Steve Martin movie, that would be fun.