Monday, April 25, 2005

I'M GOIN' PRO!

Oh yea! You heard me - I ROCK!! Last night I met the fleece theif at his bowling league, since I hadn't seen him all weekend. After the league was done bowling, once again I found myself giving advice on ways to improve, and then I had to show then how it is done. I know, I have my nice moments. I don't want to brag, but they really needed my expertise. So I have been thinking, I might go pro. People were calling my people all day begging, i mean really begging me to let them sponsor me. After a while, it just got rediculous, do these people have no shame?

Okay, in all reality - I bowled 106! And yes, if you really must know I was jumping up and down like a wacko after each frame I did well in - but I was excited!! I think I really impressed the guys with my bowling moves last night. A 12 year old was even trying to give me pointers. I didn't mind it when fleece boy or his friends were helping me, but when a 12 year old is teaching you - you really feel like an idiot. But hey, I left with a great BIG smile on my face!!!

Well I best bounce. A friend is coming over for dinner - so I best start cooking. YES I CAN COOK KYLE, SEAN, WILLY, TIM, FLEECE BOY! You guys have no faith in me. I was told I was a good cook! And no mom and dad, it is not mac and cheese and hot dogs. Man, the slack I get for trying to be a good friend.

2 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

WEll Sounds like you had a fin night out bowling. I'm supossed yo go bowling tonight actaully with Willy and Tim. Should be fun.

liam said...

106! wow, was that the combined score of 3 games you bowled? i bet noone has asked that question.

And yes you can cook, hamburger helper! you never cooked me a meal so i couldnt say, sorry.