Monday, April 11, 2005

The Mikes Meet

On Friday, I introduced Mike to Mike and Kellie. Yea, that was pretty strange Mike and Kelly eating dinner with Mike and Kellie. It was safe to say no one forgot names. My Friends, Mike and Kellie are like family to me and Mike (friend) was wanting to meet Mike, so I arranged a dinner. We went to Champs (I love their queso fries, very yummy). The night went well. It's safe to say, they got along.

In case my possie is wondering, I have not gotten my fleece back. I go over to steel them back, and Mike sees it coming, and beats me to the punch.

And I have learned something new. I am AMAZING at bowling. Oh yea baby - I ROCK! I am suprised people aren't knocking down my door as we speak asking me to join their teams. We bowled 4 games last night after Mike's league finished. My average of the games was about a 70. Oh yea! I think I need to try out for bumper bowling! Mike gave me like three pointers to bowl better - and three was just too many for one night. But let me tell you, if you need someone to throw a gutter ball - I'm your girl! Just call the Twigser and I'll come a runnin!

3 comments:

Sean said...

I got you beat. I can bowl a 74! Yeah baby!!

Anonymous said...

Now the question is, when is he gonna Big Willy?

Anonymous said...

I cant write worth crap. i meant when is he gonna MEET Big Willy. God damn!