Sunday, April 3, 2005

So I got stood up

So I been thinking...again. Still a dangerous past-time, I know! So I got stood up. But I lived and I moved on. When my aunt and uncle were in town, I met this guy mike. I like to see how many mike's I can meet to drive people crazy! I hung out with him and his friends a couple times. Then he took me to dinner and a movie. Oceans 12 - I was really tired since the movie started at 9:45. So I put all my effort into staying awake I can't even tell you what the movie was about. Anywho - anyone know if it was good? Then he was away for the weekend, so I hung out with Wegmans friends - that was fun. And then my phone rang tonight - it was him. He was driving home and wanted to know if I wanted to meet him down the street from me where he is in a league. I laughed, then said okay.

So all in all - even though I worked this weekend, I had a pretty good one. I hope you all did as well. Especially sean, since it was his birthday!

2 comments:

liam said...

yeah you wanna cut own on the amount of mikes you meet? its confusing the piss out of me.

Sean said...

Mikedy, Mikedy, Mike, Mike, Mike! ........ Mike! Mikedy Mike Man! Meet Mike in Maryland mapping maples trees. Mike. Mike.