Friday, August 5, 2005

AHHHH

Things have been really good on my end, and I can't complain. Yea, we all have our days were things get you down. But I like my job, I am surrounded by friends and family, and I have a great place to live. I am still trying to finish up all the crap of moving, but tomorrow I should be all done - or so I hope. Tomorrow I register my car in Maryland. I can't wait to see how much this is going to cost me. These past two years have been big money years, and it is amazing how money can really bring you down. Last year I went from paying $335/month to paying $770 month, and buying a car to this year$1000 a month. Not only that, but then there is all the moving costs, and now this year - weddings. Usually moving is stressful enough, but now I have to add weddings to the list. Now don't get me wrong, I am thrilled my friends are getting married, and they have asked me to take part in it or attend their special day - but either way, it is freakin expensive. For the weddings that I am in, there is the dresss, then the shoes, then the hairstyle - oh don't forget about the bridal shower and bachelorette parties. All this adds up to A L O T. For the weddings I am attending, there is travel costs (none of the weddings this year are where I live, they are at least 300 miles away), then there is the gift, can't show up with out one of those or you look like a chump. I love my friends and my family - and I am so happy to see so many of them get married this year. Just right now, it is really wearing on me.

sorry guys.

3 comments:

Sean said...

Don't kill yourself Kelly. We would love you to be there, but if you have priorities take care of them first. If you can't make it to our wedding we TOTALLY understand. I mean that.

liam said...

want some cheese withat wine. you better make and get drunk all drunk again. well find you a nice fence to hang on

Anonymous said...

Make someone a bridesmaid and they shit all over you!