Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Randomness

Today, I would have to say, I have been is a pretty cheery mood. Not sure what has gotten into me, but I need to snap out of it. I don’t want people to start thinking I am nice! I am completely overloaded at work, yet I am sitting here smiling about it, and taking the time to write this.

A co-worker just told me I am dressed dainty today, he said I looked like I was about to go out on a coffee date. Not sure how to take that given I have never been out on a coffee date, and if I ever did have a coffee date, I wouldn’t wear this. I would probably be in my jeans and a tee. Who wears a skirt and heels on a coffee date?? I have done coffee with friends, and the best I have worn was khaki’s. When he said that I just said thank you and kept on walking – then when I got into the hall, I laughed. Not sure why, but at the time it was funny.

Tomorrow I head to NYC for the day with a co-worker. I am looking forward to the flight there, eating lunch, eating dinner and the flight home. Not really looking forward to the show. I have no clue as to what I am doing. I thought I was just going to see what a show actually looks like, but now it sounds like I have to have verbage with me about our upcoming shows, and I don’t know what to say. I can tell them about the conference end, but booth sales – not so much. So I have lots to learn on the flight there.

Okay, so last night I get home from work, and I decided my place needs cleaning. I haven’t been home much, so it is messy. I cleaned for maybe five minutes until I decided I need to take a break!! All this traveling, and with work being so overwhelming, I have just been so out of it. So I crashed. I crashed hard. I think I was sleeping by 10:05!! This weekend is a low weekend. I am going to clean some more and not travel!! I will save my next road trip for next weekend.

Have you all read enough random thoughts?? I can keep going, but you are lucky, I need to get back to work.

3 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

Dainty? Hehe.

How does your place get messy if you are never there? I hope you have a nice day in NYC.

Xtine said...

Hmmmm... I think your co-worker was hitting on you. Is he cute? ;)

Randomness is a great thing. Sometimes I think people think I'm too random and I lose them after a sentence of talking.

Anyway - enjoy your weekend... the less you put on your list of to-do's this weekend the more you'll enjoy being home. Try to have your place clean before Friday and you might enjoy the weekend even more. Just a thought. We're looking forward to seeing you again.

Sean said...

Dainty? I like it! I have dainty boxers. I like 'em. Hope NYC was fun. When are you going to be in Rochester again? We'll hang! I'll let you know how my bachelor party goes.