Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Chinese Bowling

Today was a fairly good day at work. I don't say that too often. Usually I was say it was tiring, and today was tiring, but I had a few good laughs. A co-worker of mine, George, works two doors down the hall from me. He buzzes me, now all he has to do is talk and I can hear him because he is so loud, anyway - he buzzes me to ask a work related question about some guy that will be at our upcoming show. I answer, then he replied "how was bowling last night?" and I informed him that bowling ended. Then he went on to ask, "what about the guy?" and I said that too. He immediatly went on to tell me that this guy he was asking me about is Chinese bowler, and he is single. I about died of laughter. To George, that is a good slam. So the rest of the afternoon he went on convincing other people in our office that we are going to have a Chinese Bowling Exhibition and Conference, and I will be the principle bowler, and of course I had to play along and show people the correct Chinese bowling stance. It made for rather humorous afternoon.

When I left work, I was back in my work-focus mode. So the security guard informed me that he thinks I need to date. I was shocked by this statement. Yes, he sees me every day, but he barely knows me. For all he knows, I could have a boyfriend. But I don't - so I was dumb founded, what do you say to that??? My co-workers Matthew and Derek were behind me and got a big kick out of that one. THANKS EDDY! (the security guard)

Oh and Willy - I thought of you the other day. While rotating my tires, I thought of the night we were changing your flat tire at our old apt! Ahhh, the good ol' days. :)

2 comments:

Sean said...

Wow, I helped William change a flat tire at my apartment..... what a shocker. :)

kelly said...

Willy, how many flats have you had??