Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Men and Haircuts

ROADTRIP! Yay – or so we thought. We were scheduled to leave at 12. But thanks to our Prima Donna, we left shortly after 1. Now this hour delay had nothing to do with work – which would have been acceptable – no he had to get his hair cut. HELLO YOU HAD ALL WEEKEND! And he thought we were inconsiderate because when he returned our computers were off and we were ready to walk out the door. He is one that will never apologize for making us wait. To me, that is the rudest thing, make three people wait on your behalf because you can not plan accordingly and act like we are the jerks because we are a little annoyed that we had to wait over an hour because you can’t plan ahead. So needless to say, we were not all happy when we got in the car. I was lucky; I was in the back of the van, spread out and just dove into listening to the music. We got to the hotel in just enough time to clean up and go again. The whole time we were at the conference, it was awkward with our little Prima Donna. But we made it through. Us girls left yesterday, after day 1 of the conference, and rolled in at 11pm last night. Now we all feel like crap – I think we are all getting colds – but it is off to work I go. I have lots of traveling ahead of me, so I just need to keep my head up and truck on.

All my guy friends, even the few girl friends I have, please don’t hold up a group of people like that. It is very inconsiderate and inappropriate.

Okay, I have to go to work now.

5 comments:

Xtine said...

That must have sucked. I have to admit I've held people up before. I have a really bad time keeping on schedule. It's not that I can't plan... I just have a hard time being on time. It's a family disorder I think!! :P

Anyway, Sorry to hear your trip started out so crappy. At least you got to be away from him and just chill in the back of the van. You know that's the cool spot - in the back!!! :) Hope your trip gets better. I'm happy someone is excited about meetings because I sure as heck hate them!

Sean said...

I hold people up trimming my armpit hair!

mlwash said...

I suspect Sean has a lot of arm pit hair, nose hair and ear hair. Trimming it is a picture I would like to avoid.

So, what is the big deal about a guy getting a hair cut? Maybe he wanted to impress you with is stunning looks.

Kyle Wash said...

Well I hope the rest of your trip was alright.

Sean, thanks for once again, painting a picture that we don't need to think about :)

Xtine said...

Oooooh! I'll take a picture next time and post it. Sean - wanna pose for me? ;)