Monday, August 29, 2005

Radomness Part 2

Everyone honks their horns here. It is driving me nuts. The light turns green, and you have 3 miliseconds to hit your gas pedal - or you get honked at. Today, I am following this guy, and at every light he honked at the person. It got to the point I even wanted to yell at him. It is so inconsiderate. I understand if you are really holding people up, but seriously, have some patience.

When I got home, this lady had the front window of her car covered in beanie babies. Now that is a little too much, don't you think. Who would want to ask out a girl whose car is covered in that crap. Thank goodness I never did get into them. I feel bad I have a monkey fetish, but at least I am not crazy about it. I have monkey's here and there, but not EVERYwhere.

You know what I hate. All day, you remember that one thing you have to get at the store. Then on your drive home, you remember you need to stop, but for what - you don't know. So you don't stop. Now tomorrow at work, I will be going along with my normal routine - getting nothing done until about 4:30, and while you are doing what ever it is you are doing, you remember. You might think to write it down, but you will write it on a paper that just happens to be in front of you, so when you go home, again you don't know where you wrote it or what you needed. All well, as long as I have what I need, I guess I will be okay.

Another thing...so I am at a red light, again, driving home today and there is this homeless person asking for money. Now I am doing good paying my bills and getting by with everything going on this year. And there is this guy smoking a cigerette begging for money. And then it hit me...this jerk had enough money to buy a cigerette - something that will eventually kill him - but can't afford food. And he wants us to give him money. Get a job jerk! Haven't they heard of gas stations, McDonald's, etc.

Okay, well I am off to put one of my fly friends into an envelope and mail him to an exterminator to see what they are. I do feel bad, me and my fly friends are becoming such good friends. We eat together, sleep together, watch tv together, hey - we even shower together!! But it has been long enough, it is time to say good-bye!

4 comments:

Sean said...

You have an eventful life! Sounds fun!

Xtine said...

Sounds like a personal thing with you and your fly friend.

The horn thing - it's a big city thing. The bigger the city the more rotten people get. Well I don't know - San Franciscans are more rotten than NYC and NYC is bigger. But point being that Rochesterians are a lot more friendly than someone in D.C... I think the smaller city folk just tend to be more friendly. Sad - isn't it? I think the more space people have the better they get along. The more they have to share their space the more they become a huge prick. Such is life though - HONK BACK AND GIVE THEM THE BIRDIE!! :)

Sean said...

I have this huge foam middle finger that I show drivers when they are out of line. I love it!

kelly said...

Nice Sean!! Can I borrow it??