Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Work is work is work is...

work. I have spent all day on work, well except for the hour I took out to watch Gilmore Girls! I love that show by they way, and that hour went way too fast. I got up this morning and went to work, nothing big or unusual there. Then I come home to work on more work. I have spent the night working on an organizational chart and a newsletter for the front end. I am trying to help get the moral back up at the store...not by bribbing, but encouraging my team members. If I start bribbing them, then they will start to expect it, but if I encourage them, and respect them, then I believe I can teach them to be good, reliable workers.
Well I am exhausted, and not sure how much more I can do. But don't you worry, there is lots left! I still have to get my team together for a meeting, but first - I have to organize the meeting and figure out how to start keeping track of every little move they make. And how to get to know each of them, and what I want them to know about me. (Besides the fact that I need to go to fat kids camp - oh no Julie and Peter I haven't forgotten!)

Words of Wisdom:
Make yourself happy first. You can't commit to something or somebody until you, yourself are content with who you are and what you do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly, reservations are made for camp. All the kids are so excited to be with the famous Tubby! Oh, but they did have one request," It is a camp, but please don't bring a swim suit. We don't want to scare the little ones." ~Julie

Sean said...

Ok I just have to say that Gilmore Girls is not the best show! Rescue Me is!! Have you heard of it?

liam said...

Ummm.......i dont hear anybody mentioning Friends?

liam said...

Ummm.......i dont hear anybody mentioning Friends? By the way what happened with Rory and that guy, i missed the season premiere