Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Few Things

Okay, So I was leaving work last night and I was thinging: gee is it cold. I get to my car is found it to be 39 out side. HELLO COLD. Well cold for here that is. Some of you might understand 39 being really cold. Now for Rochester, that is long sleeve shirt time, but for Virginia that calls for scarves, hats, and mittens. Oh, and by the way I LOVE MITTENS! Although my favorite mittens have been gone for two winters now. And I still am in morning over them. If you remember my cute little monkey mittens, those are the ones I am talking about. Sad, I know.

Second. Psycho Kitty. Okay, I get home from work last night and let the cat out of the big bathroom that it gets to play in while I am away and he is WIRED. I stay awake for a little over an hour hoping he would run himself tired in that period of time. Oh no, it is now 11:30 and he is just now starting to settle down. Oh yes, that ment that everytime I fell asleep he found it a good time to start biting my hands and feet. The little devil wanted to play, and I had just worked a long day and wanted sleep. Oh no, the devil won. So now it is revenge. He is starting to curl up on the couch, and little does he know, he has another thing coming to him!!! REVENGE IS SUCH SWEET SORROW! okay, now he is clawing my back, HE'S DEAD!

Third. I am really not liking getting dressed. I am having a hard time with clothes that fit. It was funny before, but now it is getting tiring.

Forth. Jessy, my cousin, was in an accident yesterday. If anyone can think of something to send instead of flowers let me know. She is getting out of the hopsital today and I would like to send her something. I would send her a CD with two songs I like, but the only person that would get that is Julie. Jessy would think I had lost my mind, Julie would laugh. So I am at a loss. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Words of Wisdom:
If someone asks you to kitty sit devil - and you like your sleep...RUN!

2 comments:

mlwash said...

Perhaps it is a good thing that you no longer have the odd-looking, odd-fitting, ineffective monkey mittens. Face it, they didn't really keep your hands warm and, last I checked, monkey mittens didn't make the top fashion list.

As for the little cat.....just remember this experience when you someday consider getting a little cat of you own. Hint -- all cats are wierd, they just show it in different ways. Take Hogan for example -- best I can tell, he has not brain. Instead his cranal cavity is filled with a tumor that occassionally motivates him to get off the couch and get something to eat.

Anonymous said...

Modest clothing is always a good gift. You know, something that might cover at least 50% of your body. Just a suggestiong. ~Julie