Thursday, October 20, 2005

HELP!

Okay, I need some help. Don't worry - not bad.
So my phone rang tonight, and I go to see who it is...it's Tim. Tim is a guy I went to college with, barely knew him in college - we just rememebered eachother, and I worked with him at Wegmans. So I see his name on the ID, and I answer. Now I haven't talked to tim in a couple months. When mike and I broke up, he was just starting to date someone - needless to say, we haven't talked since. Anywho, we are talking and he was saying it has been a while. Now when I first started my "new" job, he came over and I cooked him dinner because he was helping me out with the DVD project I had. (yes this ties in) So Tim was telling me it was so nice of me to make him dinner, and that he would like to hang out again. So he asked what I was doing this weekend, and just so happens, I am doing nothing. Somehow, we are going to dinner Saturday night before we go out with a bunch of Wegmans people. Now I am a bit confused. Now besides the fact that I don't have the money to go out in DC, I am confused as to why we are going to dinner and why he brought up me making him dinner while asking me to join in for the night. Plus he told me, I always look good when we go out. I am all over the place, but this call was random, and now saturday is random, and I am lost. someone help!

3 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

OOOOOO Tim and Kelly sittin in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G.....

Someone likes KELLLLYYY

kelly said...

no - he is one big teddy bear! He is just being nice. I thought about it some more - and yes, he is just being a friend.

liam said...

ok-roomate to the rescue here! when i say your ass looks good in jeans-it does! when he says you look when you go out-he wants to be those pair of jeans huggin that ass! Im dense enough when it comes to things like that, that one was obvious. dinner, reminiscing, going out, giving you compliments? Do you need to be hit over the head and dragged to his cave?