Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Update

Well, there has been a lot going on. First, Bart is feeling much better. I took him to the vet on Friday, and he had to go on a couple antibiotics to help his little kitty cold. Man does he hate taking his meds! After the vet, I had to pack Bart and my bags - I headed to Rochester and Bart to grandma and grandpa's for the weekend. Grandpa gets really good pics of Bart - those are his above. Needless to say, we are both happy to be home!

I was in Rochester for Mike and Kellie's wedding. It was a nice wedding, and Mike looked nice dressed as a penguin!! Although he still owes me a penguin dance. (Mary Poppin's) Now that Mike is married, things will change, and we both know it. I think it will help that I have changed jobs. I don't think I would have handled the changes well if we still worked together.

Work - work is going well. In two weeks I help out in a show, which will be fun. Derek and I are the two that get to kick back and have fun. Last show was my show, and I couldn't have the fun everyone else was having. This time - oh yea baby! I am in it to work and have fun. Derek is a good time - and since he lives in Baltimore he will know all the good places to eat and grab a beer! Other than that, work is work. Typical stuff, different day. Tonight I need to think about what I am going to say to my admin tomorrow. We are at her 45 day mark and at 90 we decide if we keep her or try again. So tomorrow is a chit-chat point. Fun times!!!

So, it is time to decorate for fall. I have been cleaning - well sean style cleaning. Picking up hear and there, and then well be the big clean job. But I was to get my fall stuff out. It isn't much, but it will be nice to have it out. I just can't wait to decorate for Christmas, jet my monkey stocking out, and now I need to get one for Bart! I love the holidays - even though they aren't like they used to be, I still love them. Although Kyle's face when he saw me on Christmas morning was priceless! This year, I am just waiting to hear what holiday I am hosting. No matter which one, it will be fun!

Okay, off to play with Bart.

4 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

Nice pictures of Bart. Hes very cute, he oviously doesnt take after his Mom in this department )

liam said...

thank god, i dont have to wake up at te butt crack of dawn to pick u up.

kelly said...

HEY - i said thank you JERK!

Xtine said...

Awweeeee! Bart is a cute little kitty! Well good luck with your Sean-like cleaning... let me know when it's Christine-like cleaning.... sounds like it won't be for a while. It's all good. I haven't done Christine-like cleaning in what feels like ages. Sean can vouch for that. Damn I'm lazy. Anyway it was good to see you and we're happy you got to come up. Hopefully you'll be wrong about your friend and you two won't go your separate ways... doesn't sound like it but you never know. I could never tear Sean from his friends... but that's me.

Well - have a nice Friday!!! I can't wait for this work week to be ovahhhhh!