Thursday, October 6, 2005

Phone

I was on the phone last night until about 1am last night. The night before it was 12:30. And I love my friends dearly, but I am really starting to hate the phone. But I can't not be there when they need a friend to talk to. So CP is shutting its doors with in the next year. Everyone seems to be in culture shock. Yes, they all have to find new jobs, but right now they are more in the phase "I can't believe it is actually happening." Yesterday I read a lot of the articles in the democrat and chronicle - I really shouldn't have. Some of the comments really make me made, but that goes back to CP being where you are treated like family. It is good to hear how much employees will miss the place, and how much they have enjoyed there time there! When I was there, I know we would all say that it sucks, and we hated what we did, but we all knew we loved it - or we would have left.

One more day until I truck it back to NY. I am really not looking forward to this trip like I was before. The only reason I am still going is because Mike really wants me there, so there I will be. Hopefully I will see Sean, Christine, Willie, and my brother. That will make the trip more worth while.

Well I best go get ready for work - I am being lazy, couldn't sleep - so that will make work even more difficult.

sorry - not in the best mood today.

2 comments:

Kyle Wash said...

Wel I'm looking forward to seeing you too. Hopefully you have some fun while you are here.

Xtine said...

Yay for seeing us!