Tuesday, October 18, 2005

It is 5:30 yet???

I have been sitting here, staring at my computer all day. I don’t think I can do it any more. My eyes are so tired. I am supposed to get 50 formal letters of invitation out today. It is now about 4:00 and I have gotten 10 out. They take a little longer than you would think. Plus this morning I got stuck doing a bunch of other things. Tomorrow should go better. Someone, just please remind me to wear my glasses!

Besides work, things are going well. Bart is doing well. He has his own towel in the bathroom – he tends to get in the shower, then at night it is from a squirt gun! He is getting bigger, but he is still pretty cute.

This past weekend, I went to an UVa game in Charlottesville. That was fun. It wasn’t a Purdue game – but it was still fun. We did a little tailgating – which is always a blast. Had a couple cheesy burgers, a braut and a few beers. The weather was beautiful – perfect day for a ball game. UVa won – it came close in the end, but they pulled it off.

This weekend, relax with Bart. I have three more weekends home before I have to truck it back to good ol’ Rochester, and I am welcoming the break. I love being back there, but it is becoming a bit much. This next trip – I am not sure what to expect. It is the wedding I am maid of honor in, and there are many, many, many planned events. The closer we get to the day, the more planned events there are. I am beginning to think I won’t see anyone but the people are will be in or at the wedding. So I am considering getting a date. Yes, me take someone to the wedding. A couple weekends ago I went solo to mike’s wedding, and I hated it. It was the worst. I am trying to find Blakeslee’s number – I have seen him a couple times back home, but we keep forgetting to exchange numbers. We talk about doing it, but then things happen, and we forget. So I feel like a stalker trying to hunt him down!

Okay, enough ranting for me. Back to work. It has been whole five minute break!!

4 comments:

liam said...

Nice of you to go to a UVa game and NOT INVITE ME! Some friend you are!


oh and cute cat. Definitely cuter than Charlie!

kelly said...

YAY! BART IS CUTER THAN CHARLIE!! take that k!

Kyle Wash said...

Don't listen to him, he doesn't know what he is talking about!!!

liam said...

oh i love to start trouble between siblings! yay me!